Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

who should this be mailed to?

Options
  • 02-01-2002 4:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭

to <whoever this should be mailed to>

No doubt you have noticed the severe condition of the current state of Ireland's Internet Services. Our lack of high-speed and flat rate services are keeping us back when it comes to the internet.

I have been using the internet since the launch of ESAT's "NoLimits" Service, An Internet package which allowed users unlimited and unmetered online time, from 6pm - 8am on weekdays, and all weekend.

My internet bill had never peaked £30, And I enjoyed my online time.

But due to Eircoms increasingly powerful monopoly over Ireland, IOL's "NoLimits" Service was phased out, And currently offers 75 hours of online time a month, and all calls after that are charged at a rather large rate of 4cents per minute.

I immediatly switched to NTL's one-way internet service (As it is currently in mine and many others veiws, the best internet service availible in the south of Ireland, bar dublin).

My time spent on the internet has been cut in half, and my bill which was previous £20 on average, £30 at its highest is now €115 to €165.

If the condition of the Internet in Ireland is not improved, I will have to sabotage my Internet connection, As I cannot afford these large bills.

I ask you, Are any actions being taken to introduce an unmetered internet to Ireland, And if so,which?

Please reply to me as soon as possible.

Your sincerly, Eoghan Hayes
    *my address info here*

Who should I mail me letter of (well-deserved) ranting to? please include an address,and join me in writing letters aimed at improving our internet services :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

Please reply to me as soon as possible.

lol...sorry, couldnt help it

nehoo to answer your question, first place would be

GOD,
    9th Floor,
    Heaven

as he/she/it will reply quicker

or you may try the return address on this thing

Advertisement