Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

High Ping Server

Options
  • 02-01-2002 1:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭

Alrighty,

A good few people have asked me for a new HPW QW server. Soo, I've put up a new server on -

kali.ign.ie:27501

This is for High Pingers, if your a LPB and join this server when there is a game going, be courteous and ASK if you can join. Don't simply join the game as it is just not on. Yes it is a public server, but its a public server with rules.

Have fun.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

Typical, myself and Lucutus join for a game and its taken over by mostly LPB GTI players.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Yea, Sort it out O Quake Server Lords.

Lucutus, is so mad he forgot to say "please"

So i'm saying it for him :)

Heres a thanks too

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

The GT players joined the HPB server and took it over?

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭Nexus

Bubbles so ure sperm, It was the CA server we were on actually and the "GT Players" is ME. The CA server is public, both LPBS and HPWS so STFU. I came in for a game and u givin me ****. Want me to play u on my modem? will u cry then if i beat u??

]GT[Nexus

Clan Gauntlet

• Advertisement

What the **** are you on Nexus?

Last night you's wheren't on the CA server, you where all on kali.ign.ie:27501 - which isn't even a CA server! nevermind slosh!

Lucutus can also testify to that.

Not excatly MP, we joined the server only to be automaticly kicked, as i did not define a team before joining - as they had a game in progress - which is fair enuf. About 45mins later I rejoin and they are all just messing and chatting on the server in 'not ready' mode.

And I accept your challenge to a modem game, we'll see excatly how good you are on modem :)

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭Nexus

I cant say anythin bout the other GT players as i wasnt there, so ill leave that one go.
    Bubbles im LPB bout 2/3weeks, im more used to modem so u will die :)

]GT[Nexus

Clan Gauntlet

Well, I asked ya in IRC tonight to dial up on the modem and come play me - but you gave me some ****e excuse.

Are we chicken? Bok Bok Bawwwwwk ?

I think so.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭[CALIBUR]

good idea with high ping server

Advertisement