Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

saturday the....oh screw it,i don't know the date.

Options
  • 02-01-2002 10:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭

this saturday i'll be in the big city,as us culchie folks refer to it.would anyone like to join me??

anyone???

i have stories about the castlecomer welly race!

*tumbleweed*

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭sisob

alas - i am confined to my bed - so you shall have to do with everyone else *grinn*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

Tempting as it is to ... ahem... be sick, i'll be in town. When, where and with who is yet to be confirmed. And if certain peoples are not going in then i will most likely just stay at home and play games on my pc... GO ON! TAKE IT IN A DIRTY WAY AND IMAGINE IT!!! I DARE YA!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

I shall be in, as usual, seeing as how i live in dublin and have nothing better to do on saturdays. and no, you may not quote me or slag me on the fact.

Neil

Note to self; shut up lisa

(for the record, that was a simpsons quote, and not an insult to anyone called lisa)

Advertisement