Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SAT test

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭sisob

Originally posted by stickinikki
    ahhh..memories...i did CTYI like 2 years ago...but never got the chance to again..that was cool tho..i dyed my hair pink hehe..

is that natasha or was there someone else with pink hair 2 years ago?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

After giving the profile a quick check and seeing "Occupation: Eating Chocolate" I'm going to have to guess that it is Natasha as well.

And everyone knows i'm always right!

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭stickinikki

muahahah! ur all wrong!!! im nikki, surprisingly enuf, i swear, ud never guess it from my name. ya see i only went once so u prob wont know me neways...however eating chocolate is my main occupation...mmmm....milky ways...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

Nikki? What session? In 2000?

And what course?
    And where abouts you from? If you're a dub then come to some reunions! Hell... if you're in Ireland come to some reunions!

And so on...

Advertisement