Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cdrw + win2k = prob

• 03-01-2002 5:29am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭

aspi manager ( wnaspi32.dll ) not found. aspi interface disabled

cause of that i cant burn cd's anyone know why it sez that and how to fix it

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭_CreeD_

Win2k doesn't have an ASPI layer. Do a search for for ForceAspi for NT/Win2k/XP and it should do the trick. Or get software that doesn't rely on ASPI (Like Nero).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭strat

I heartly endorse, and have done for a long time, Force ASPI - has works a treat for me on various builds of XP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Kairo

aye, im using XP but cant seem to get aspi to work either. (except in creative playcenter...it'll rip a cd in 5 minutes)

Could it have anything to do with the fact that i dont have the any analog or digital cable plugged into my soundcard? as none were supplied.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Kairo

http://www.nekosolutions.com/aspiinst.zip

Aspi hack for windows XP

Cheers Shinji :)

Advertisement