Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

US declares Ireland harbours terrorists.

Options
  • 03-01-2002 9:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

So when do they plan to invade? And when's the food drops I'm starving.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,580 ✭✭✭✭Sand

Just a troll.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Well not really. The US have recently cut off 4 (or was it 5) terrorist groups in Ireland (or Northern Ireland depending on your view).

So yes, the US do acknowledge that Ireland has terrorist groups. By that defination they should be invading? ;)

Invading the UK seeing as its Northern Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

technically ireland doesnt harbour terrorists.
    however, ireland certainly does have its fair share of them.

speaking of food aid, im off for lunch :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 479 ✭✭phoenix2181

& while we're at it they (americans) can call in air strikes on their on country, cuse their full of feckin terrorrits, have the american have no right what so ever to interfere in an other countries politics /war except for the following:

1. they are asked by the country themselves
    2.they go in as part as a un or nato force
    3. they are directly attacked by the country

before you get on your high horse I am not condoning terrorism & also the american were directly attacked by afghan/taliban forces directed by bin laden. But if the remember that we would not have a republic (and neither would the americans could to think about it) if it wasn't for freedom fighters in the first place which in our case during 1916 the english would have seen them as terrorists,we must look at both sides of the story before we jump to conclusions, nuff said me thinks

• Advertisement

The whole thread was just a troll- a wilful misintepretation of "harbouring" to start of a round of US bashing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

"son fetch my gun, im going hunting,"
    "hunting what? Pa"
    "Yanks son"

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement