Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Happy Birthday MindPhuck

Options
  • 03-01-2002 10:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭

:)

[or for next month :) ]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

I believe that my birthday is this day... next month :)

Cheers for the thought tho :]

• Registered Users Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

then u put your dob in wrong into the boards birthday system
    /me slaps Mindphuck!

let me remind you, when I first registered on the boards the date system was in american format on the very first day.

Go figure.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

46 man, and still playing quake... I hope I'm as good as you when I get that old.

Respect!

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

Ahhh I see whats going on here. Micro and MP are obviously working together on this....

MP 'pretends' to enter the wrong date, and ask Micro to point it out.

MP then corrects Micro's little 'error' letting the whole world know his real birthday is soon, giving us plenty of time and no excuses to get him a present.

Lame

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

I suspect Osama Bin Laden may also have had a hand in this conspiracy.

LOL!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

Originally posted by bubbles
    Ahhh I see whats going on here. Micro and MP are obviously working together on this....

MP 'pretends' to enter the wrong date, and ask Micro to point it out.

MP then corrects Micro's little 'error' letting the whole world know his real birthday is soon, giving us plenty of time and no excuses to get him a present.

Lame

but no one bothered :-)

Advertisement