Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drummer Needed

Options
  • 03-01-2002 10:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭

New Dublin based Band require experienced drummer.

Aged 20+, but right attitude more important

Influences include: Jefferson Airplane, Janis Joplin, Hendrix, G'n R, Garbage, Stones and some indie stuff as well.

So if your interested givus a shout back!!!!!
    and we'll give you contact details

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

Dont Even Bother,

I've been trying to get a drummer for ages, for our small indie get up and its just impossible.

Drummers are extremely rare at the moment, dont ask me why.

well good luck if you find one

if you find a good source of drummers please please let me know

ferdi@dublin.com

ONE LOVE

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭Smiler

Cheers mate.

We've actually gone through 2 of them already.
    Both unreliable gits.........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 zachery wilde

Dude email me info about these dudes plz!We're DESPERATE!
    Peace peeps+chill...
    zwemail me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

I know a couple of drummers...

I've tried to get them to play in my band, but the thing is, my band will be a black metal band, and knowing this, the response was less than hopefull...
    The common answer was: "You don't need a drummer! You need a ****ing MACHINE!"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

Originally posted by AngelWhore
    I know a couple of drummers...

I've tried to get them to play in my band, but the thing is, my band will be a black metal band, and knowing this, the response was less than hopefull...
    The common answer was: "You don't need a drummer! You need a ****ing MACHINE!"

A machine? My arsé... u need a fool who beats things alot, not a drummer. I've never in my life seen a good black/thrash/speed/death metal drummer in Dublin... there's no such thing as far as I'm concerned.... so if u do find one he/she will be an eejit who doesn't really know what the drums are and just smacks the shíte out of the kit.
    Good luck

• Advertisement
Advertisement