Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

My first Post oh what do i do!

• 03-01-2002 10:57am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭

Ok after been avid voyeur of the boards for some time now ive finally decided to participate...What AM I in for? shall it be a no time for work, no tine for bed addiction?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

welcome.
    be careful of the moderators.
    dont swear or be insulting, but call everyone a muppet at least once.
    amp test all the time.
    check out the newbie facts and have a nice stay.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Washout

Thanks Muppet. Is that like a friendly term of affection we akl call each other?

:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Hey Washout, welcome to boards.ie and enjoy your visits :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭strat

ohh the memories of the muppet fileld summer :D

Hello and welcome bwt washout ;)

mupppet :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Originally posted by Monty - the one and only
    umm no...

this thread is about a muppethttp://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=26131

Most of the piccys are gone :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

use this site alot :

http://www.rootshell.be/~micr0ie/

try not to be like me and go POST DAFT during holidays
    try not to be like me and STAY UP PAST 5AM
    try not to be like me

otherwise, enjoy :) oh and watch what you say in IOFFL and CS, very touchy these times

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Hi Washout...

Good man, joinin' boards.ie... nice 1 :)

How've ya been? Haven't seen ya in ages...

(Niall here)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

Welcome. People here tend to pick on the newbies so as soon as that happens, or a moderator edits one of you posts (you ARE allowed to call people names for disagreeing with you) go and whinge on the admin board. It's censorship so it is! That and ban Castor Troy.

ahh now...i shall be very nice and not whinge...thanx for the welcomes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

your welcome :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Greetings...

You shall come to know me, muppet, as I post an incredible amount of ****e...
    I shall warn you in advance, if you do perchance create a 'This Chick is nyom' type thread, be prepared to have it countered by the posting of some actual decent pics.

Take care, and have a fun time here, and try not to take anyone seriously. Doing so will result in anguish, pain, misery, and a bop on the noggin.

They tell you not to post drunk, but in this day and age, I can bet that 2/3 boards users are at some stage of alcoholic intoxication.
    So, drink up and post drivel with the rest of us.

Amp tests are always great to use if you don't understand a situation, or are put on the spot.
    So therefor, you must use an 'amp tes' on average of 1/4 posts you make.

Keep these things in mind, and you shall get on well with the other ingrates.
    If you do not, however, you shall be excommunicated from the family.

Do your time here at boards quietly and without incident or you shall be put in solitary.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

just thought I'd say hello - as I am also new

HELLO ;)

hello to yerself to Beruthiel. what are we lettin ourselves in for...hopefully a few good laughs :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

'tis the intention! ;)

Advertisement