Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need a new job.

• 03-01-2002 7:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭

Yes, I do. I need a job with at least 20 hours a week (I'm a student) My current job pays fine but they don't give me enough hours. I would like to do something(anything!!!) with computers(and not just typing :rolleyes:). I was thinking a net cafe, and seeing as plenty of owners of net cafes post here.......*nudge*.:)

Anyone? CV available on demand. seamustheseagull@hotmail.com

Tanx :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

is it for dublin?
    where?
    what hours/days can you work?
    what skillz have you got?
    just coz you can install CS doesnt mean your a wizz on a pc :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Originally posted by WhiteWashMan
    is it for dublin?
    where?
    what hours/days can you work?
    what skillz have you got?
    just coz you can install CS doesnt mean your a wizz on a pc :)

Oh yeah........Yesterday was a bad day.
    Anywhere in Dublin, all evening hours, and tues morns, I'm a comp sci student who knows plenty about computers - Too much to write down now (I didn't sleep last nite :)) - but I have never installed CS :p. It's a girlz game :D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

*bump* sorry, but I seriously need some money. Anyone wanna give me some nixers even? :(

Advertisement