Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Love

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭sisob

Originally posted by Victor

But if you give and receive an equal amount of love, it hasn't really cost you anything, has it?

people would like to believe that they can sepporate emotion with orgying

but most of us cant -

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭alaskagirl

i had this really funny book of stupid horoscopesand it said my sign was "keep hands and feet on moving vehicle." I have always wondered what people say to that "whats your sign" business. hmmmm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭Elvish

This Ultimate PleAAAsure thing sounds really interesting in many ways ;) Can I come too? You know me, so can i get an extra helping of food? ;) I don't get fed........<sees a rat and devours it>.

-Rob

im afraid the guest list has been finalised ;-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭Man U babe

Aw shucks.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭qwidgybo

who's on the guest list??

yes, who? ooh! me! me! pleeeeeeease!!

Originally posted by alaskagirl
    yes, who? ooh! me! me! pleeeeeeease!!

i may be talented but alaska is quite a distance to perform over

yes, well, alright, I agree, but..... oh, drat. it's just that... i wish i lived.....somewhere else!it just started snowing again!erg! and i have to go and study because i have math finals tomorrow and i am very upset about that because (oddly enough) i REEEEEELLLy dont like math. geometry is ok I guess because it was all pictures, but i have ALWAYS hated algebra stuff. stupid number-juggling! urrrrffff!!!!! i am more of a language person (couldnt ye tell? urf, erf, erg, etc.).

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

"who said anything about FEEDING me?"

you did: -

sisob food can be used for other things besides eating, where's your imagination???!!

well - there are about 15 CTYIers on these boards that i know in person - so - appart from the whole orgy thing - im wondering who are you - just curious - have you been to CTYI - what is your name - have i ever met you?

no, you have not met me and my name is Beruthiel!
    is it not more interesting if you don't know the person??!!

ohh and this was actually interesting:
    "I put it to you...
    that in this life...
    nothings free"

in what way did ya find it interesting??
    the fact that you will always pay one way or another??

;)WOW! it's like... someone who won't be sickened by my attempts to roast live bats and use them as cat bait... (mmm... cats....)
    ok then lordsippa .... well, actually... I wouldn't bet on that!

• Advertisement

Originally posted by Beruthiel

"
    sisob food can be used for other things besides eating, where's your imagination???!! "

guess so - i just always sepporated the joys of sex from the joys of eating, wait no - i always will - or that would be my preference, i guess

"no, you have not met me and my name is Beruthiel!
    is it not more interesting if you don't know the person??!!"

as i said there is no sexual activitie without emotional bagage - so i only like to do it with friends

i grow weary of this topic - it is a joke gone on too long

Advertisement