Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

][Wargames][

Options
  • 04-01-2002 9:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭

So whats going on in the world of Quake...Mindphuck..How long have you being playing it...and are you any good...?...just lots of questions to ask here...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭[CALIBUR]

yeah we are l337 players mAn...!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

So whats going on in the world of Quake...
    Lots at the moment. Theres the q3 euro Ctf Cup a happening and were putting together the QW national team for what looks like a Euro QW Cup.
    Mindphuck..How long have you being playing it..
    heh, Too fecking long now.
    and are you any good...?...
    Compared to say.. Fatality? I blow goats.. Depends on what your viewpoint is.

Play much yourself ? Come to irc sometime (irc.barrysworld.com) #quake.ie and chat to the gamers there. Btw, I noticed on your profile you say 'One-on-one Rail Gun duels in Quake 3...too bad noboody plays Quake 3 in Cork... '. Just so you know, theres a good few people from Cork who play Q3. Killy being an example of one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭][Spoof Jesus][

I have actually seen a list of the top players on the planet...that guy Fatal1ty looks pretty damn good...some English guy called Timber also...I am surprised that someone from Europe would actually have a chance compared to some of the americans...I am presuming that Fatal1ty is american...can I play you some time...I am not great...but could rack up a few decent kills if given the chance...

Advertisement