Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Games Of The Year

Options
  • 04-01-2002 10:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭

Surely Max Payne isnt that good...i thought it was ok except for the fact that it HAD to include mysterious demons and satanists...Soul Reaver 2 should be bought just to see the opening cut scene...It is possibly the best video I have ever seen in a game...RTCW was good too...

Red Faction...I wont even go into that game...sufficed to say its buried in a wooden box at the bottom of my Garden...

Definitely the worst game would have to be B&W...It was so overrated and boring...dont touch it with a twenty foot clown pole...

AvP2 is excellent...I think everyone should buy that one just to see the improved graphics on the predators thermal imaging...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

I liked B&W. It had lots of groovy touches and let me be really nice while secretly laughing on my THRONE OF EVIL (unfortunately not included in the game). Nih... it was annoying at first, but it gets better and then better still and becomes amazing and then just becomes a standard godgame. well... a very good godgame...

Until I play RTCW i shall not commit myself however.

So sayeth I.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

mysterious demons and satanists

in max payne ? when ? where ?

p.s, did you not see this post on your screen ?, i guess you wanted a list all to yourself, hnmaww.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭][Spoof Jesus][

http://www.myextralife.com/realtoons/flash.gif right then...that makes a lot of sense...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭][Spoof Jesus][

yeah i wanted a list to myself...
    it wasnt my own...it was a continuation so people wouldnt have to wade through the 16 pages or so...just an idea...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

It's considered both a good idea and good manners to reply to the existing topic rather than starting a new one just for your views, though...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭Digi_Tilmitt

Silly people, it obviously Final Fantasy 9, or 10 if we lived in Japan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Worryingly, I find myself agreeing with Digi_Tilmitt. FFX in the USA as well... *pats his copy of ffx and us ps2*

I think I'm going to go lie down.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

Final Fantasy 9 was the best RPG of the year in my eyes.

SSX Tricky was the most enjoyable game to play.

For PC Ill go withRed Alert 2 Yuris Revenge (I know its an add on but hey its good).
    Garret WEaldron :)

I thought FF9 was quite boring. The best ff on the playstation so far has been FF7, although i havent played the 10th one yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

To my utter shock and horrer digi is right a first and hopefully last time for that sends shivers down the spine.Sr2 was quite good what i pleyed of max payne its not the best but very good graphics.

• Advertisement
Advertisement