Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cat among the pidgeons

Options
  • 05-01-2002 4:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭

POD...what think ye????

christian heavy metal...odd concept.....kinda nice, though, no??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭beardedchicken

........i knew there was something else.....

audiogalaxy is getting a wee bit slow, n'est pas?? does anyone know of anything else like it?? it was the first one i found after napster closed, and i was using it as a temporary measure until i found something else. now i thinki i may need to move on to summat else. any ideas???????????

oh, and by the way......infomercials ROCK!!!! banality and shiny americans really go well with drunkeness!!!

BYE!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

...saw 'em last year supporting korn in wembly arena...didnt think much of them, but that was because i didnt like their first album (which contained a HORRIBLE cover of U2's bullet the blue sky). New album seems rockin..but i dont consider them christian metal as they dont force their beliefs down your throat, so they get my respect for that...(anyone remember stryper?? hee hee the Creed of the 80's!! yuk!!!!!) :)

as for an audiogalaxy replacement try morpheus found at
    www.musiccity.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭mixer007

Love the video for POD's latest offering.

Advertisement