Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Aliens versus Predator home movie

• 06-01-2002 6:26am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,698 ✭✭✭✭

Dont know if any of you have seen this.

But a group of AVp fans are making a CGI film about the Dark horse comic of aliens versus Predator. It seems to follow the same storyline Predators hunting aliens for sport. Disaster as Aliens trick them and infest a Human colony.

Theres a trailer at their website. The CGI is good taking in its not some major cgi company and fair play to them for the effort. I'll be watching this. Its out summer 2002.

BUT! I do feel it might be a big screw up. Hopefully that got a good group working on the screen play and directing.

Wonder if they need voice actors wouldnt mind being Hudson type marine. "I am the ultimate BADASS."

check it out at:

http://.www.alienvspredatorthemovie.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Seems interesting...

I'd definetly be on the look out for it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

I viewed the trailer and the first thing that hit me was the shoddy CG, this really isn't a project that can be effectively realised with the current resources available.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,698 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

Well its an online thing...not a motion picture fair play if they are doing it and i'm still impressed an alien is one of the hardest things to animate in any form.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭MarcusGarvey

There was talk of making this a motion picture. They may wait to see if Jason Vs Freddy will actually work before doing so though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,698 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

Jason vs freddy.........AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

that is stupid...

I mean i find aliens versus predator believable....but jason vs freddy....no way too stupid too not scary.

• Advertisement
Advertisement