Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fupping nuts !

Options
  • 06-01-2002 6:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭

A reporter went to the local mental hospital to do a story on some of the patients and their ailments. As she was being led around by the nurse she noticed a patient in his room running a few steps swinging his arm forward underhanded as though he was throwing something then he hollered SPARE! He again did this only this time hollered STRIKE! She asked him what he was doin and he said “oh, I’m just bowling”.

They continued the tour and now she noticed another patient who was swinging both arms as though he was holding a bat and saying, “strike one, strike two, etc...” she asked what he was doing and he said “just playing baseball”.

As they continued on again this time she saw a man sitting in a chair naked with an excited manhood and he was balancing a peanut on the end of it. She had to ask “and what the hell are you doing”? He said “me, oh i’m just fupping nuts”!

naughty version edited for the kiddies ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭Mr.Applepie

Originally posted by Gone Shootin
    excited manhood
    Thats a nice way of putting it. I likes it!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

HAR HAR HAR...... i likes it:)

John

Advertisement