Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

they took my girl too !

Options
  • 07-01-2002 1:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭

A man, obviously drunk, walks into the police station and stumbles up to the sergeant behind the front counter.

Loudly the man exclaims “Officer, Officer!! They stole my car right off my key....they stole my car!”
    “Slow down” the sergeant demands, “Just give me the details.” “Details....Details!!!” the drunk protests. “They stole my car right off my key!”
    Noticing by now that the man is extremely inebriated, the sergeant continues in a patronizing voice...
    “Look, buddy, you’ve had a little too much to drink. You shouldn’t be driving anyway. Why don’t you just head on home, and I’ll bet when you wake up in the morning you will remember where you left your car.”

“Geez, Thanks” the drunk says and as he pivots to leave, the sergeant leans over the counter and says, almost in a whisper, “Uh, hey buddy, by the way, your penis is hanging is hanging out your pants.”
    The drunk looks down, and in total agony shouts out “OH MY GOD!!! THEY GOT MY GIRLFRIEND TOO!!!”

its one of those GROAN HOW NOT FUNNY jokes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA that's sooooo clown :)

Advertisement