Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Q: How many women with PMS does it take to change a light bulb?

Options
  • 07-01-2002 4:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭

Q: How many women with PMS does it take to change a light bulb?

A: One.

Only ONE!! And do you know WHY? Because no one else in this house knows HOW to change a light bulb! They don't even know that the bulb is BURNED OUT! They would sit in the dark for THREE DAYS before they figured it out.

And, once they figured it out, they wouldn't be able to find the light bulbs despite the fact that they've been in the SAME CUPBOARD for the past 17 YEARS

But if they did, by some miracle, actually find them 2 DAYS LATER, the chair they dragged to stand on to change the STUPID light bulb would STILL BE IN THE SAME SPOT!!

AND UNDERNEATH IT WOULD BE THE WRAPPER THE STUPID F#CKIN LIGHT BULBS CAME IN!

WHY? BECAUSE NO-ONE EVER CARRIES OUT THE GARBAGE!!

IT'S A WONDER WE HAVEN'T ALL SUFFOCATED FROM THE PILES OF GARBAGE THAT ARE 12' DEEP THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE HOUSE. IT WOULD TAKE AN ARMY TO CLEAN THIS HOUSE!

. . . . . . . . . I'm sorry. . . what did you ask me?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

it seems that post contains some personal experience, am i right ?

and im sure the female posters, if they see it, will be up in arms, which should be fun to watch

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Ah poor innocent GS, obviously never experienced living with such. LOL, especially the last line, so true :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Zoot

personnal experience? naw. i just know when i need to go for a walk.

:)

as for our female users, i'm sure they like the rest of us can laugh at themselves - sometimes that's all that keeps me sane

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭strat

har har gurls *snort*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Artemis

I thought it was good... :-)

Beware boys, some women are like that on a normal day. And I think one of them is me....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

God damn feminists posting threads like that!

They think they are the only ones who are allowed to change lightbulbs?

FFS, next thing they'll be allowed to vote.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,154 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Originally posted by bubbles

FFS, next thing they'll be allowed to vote.

Yeah, and pigs can fly!!:D

But seriously folks, drive home safe now ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 78,371 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Originally posted by Artemis

Beware boys, some women are like that on a normal day. And I think one of them is me....

So how about some male mental health jokes?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

Originally posted by Artemis

And unfortunately I have had more than my share of experiences with women like that... Probably why I like to wear a carbon fibre helmet 24/7.. just in case...

Advertisement