Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new apple a day keeps bankruptcy away

• 07-01-2002 5:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭

TIME_cover_140102.jpg

TopPhoto_140102.jpg

here we go again mr jobs

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭MarcusGarvey

I might buy one...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Yucck don't like it, preferred the spoof one. That ones a blob with a yoke sticking out.

amp - who hopes to get an old G4 tower (y'know, the sexy grey metallic one with the handles) someday, rip out the guts and mod it into a PC. Just to annoy Mac users.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭Bluehair

Now I'm no Mac stalwart having used and abused PCs for years (o/c'd my first DX2-66 to 100mhz... lasted 20mins at a time :) ).

Screw it though having secretly envied a friends Imac for the last few months (purely from a usabilty pov) I am now officially a CONVERT :D I'm gonna pick up the Superdrive system this summer.

Much as I've enjoyed it in years past I'm just bored with the upgrade/software conflict/bugged win OS life that I now lead. It used to be fun sorting out the lastest problem but I don't have the time anymore. I just wanna plug the damn thing in and have it work, mo messing around.

I frequently use both my digital camera and videocam (I travel a lot) and the I-movie, I-Photo and I-DVD stuff suits me great.

Whilst I initially balked at the look of the system I've come round having seen some videos of it. This baby is going in the living room where I'm nice and comfy :)

Well done Apple!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭MarcusGarvey

I think its nice, real nice.

http://www.apple.com/imac

A fricking dvdrw !!! and room for an airport. Circular mobo, split power supply. Mad.

Advertisement