Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brooklyn Run! check this out!!

Options
  • 07-01-2002 11:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hey whats up?! I just came across this awesome new group called "Brooklyn Run" Their music is awesome! It's like that punkish/rockish thing going on! They totally remind me of Creed and Incubus and Blink182! Awesome groups like those! ANYWAY! I was soo excited to learn that their debut album is coming out January 15th! I went to their record site ( http://www.lmcrecords.com ) and checked out some of their songs and info about how they came about! They are SoCal guys with major talent! I totally recommend you going and checking out the site and getting their album when it comes out January 15th!! I am so excited about this! Go check it out and let me know what you think of it! I can so see them going far!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Originally posted by ILuvTRL
    They totally remind me of Creed and Incubus and Blink182

Ugh...

All of those bands aren't worth the price of the landfill we could make out of their corpses...

NO THANK YOU!

Do I smell a record company advert?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Always suspicious of those first-posters who come on and go "hey, this is brill - click here and buy something"?

Suspicious with good cause, methinks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭the fnj

I can't beleive your so cynical.

I'm sure that this is just a big coincedence.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭MarcusGarvey

Yeah, sounds like someones been reading up on the New way to Market to the Kids. Start some viral marketing idea. Pah.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭mayhem#

Piss off!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

HeeHee

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Puck

I totally like hate it when people totally say "totally" totally all the time..... totally!:rolleyes:
    They totally remind me of Creed and Incubus and Blink182!
    Ahhhhhhh!! Nooooo! :eek: Make it stop, make it stop!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

Are you possibly a member of this band!!!? :rolleyes:

Advertisement