Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

So the Enterprise is here...what did ye think?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

After seeing it again today, (Sunday), I noticed they cut some of the rude language ("Biátch", and so forth), out of it, probably cause it was shown at the earlier time of 4pm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 730 ✭✭✭Irish_Ranger_IR

Originally posted by meglome
    got the first eight episodes on Divx from one of the lads and without doubt it's the best start of any of the series.

Hi,

Can you post a link for the divx please mate !!!

Thanks,

Ranger..........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

guh...
    2nd episode was pathetic, especially all that moralising bs archer did.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

Originally posted by Irish_Ranger_IR

Hi,

Thanks,

Ranger..........

Can't help you there...was given them on CD I didn't download them myself.

• Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

Originally posted by Irish_Ranger_IR
    If he did, I'd remove the link right way...not allowed to link to that stuff around here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭mondeoman

I too have seen the first 10 or so episodes of the new series. Give it a chance. I have to say that I'm quite into it at this stage.

Personally, I'd hate to see Q coming into Enterprise. Even though I think DeLancie is a brilliant actor, and he was amusing at the start, I just found that after a few Q episodes his character the most annoying part of TNG. Whenever he was around, there was no technology required, no cool scientific solution, no space battles. He just snapped his fingers and they were characters in Robin Hood!!!!!! If I want to watch Robin Hood I'll turn to a channel with Robin Hood. When I watch Star Trek, I want to see Sci fi!!!!

Yet another thing we don't have in Enterprise is that goddamn holodeck. Another waste of good sci-fi airtime. Who gives a hoot if Picard wants to be a 1920's equivalent of Magnum PI. He should be on the bridge of the Enterprise firing phasers and dodging photon torpedos from Romulans, etc.

Enterprise is cool!!!! 'specially that cute comms officer chick!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

You seem to have contracted some viral agents, i'm afraid the only cure is to remove your clothing and rub this oil on yourselfs in a seductive manner ....In the mood lighting room.

Heh... so true. It sure beats the hairstyle change method of showing that the relations among the crew members are becoming less tense.

The Klingon forehead problem will be easily deal with as with any other ST inconsistancies. They'll just do a 'space time continium rip' episode where several alternate realities are created and that explains everything. Then that'll explain where the Prime Directive comes from, covering that other problem in a nice long double episode.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

the Prime Directive doesnt come in until the United Federation of planets is formed, which will be at the of the series(i think)

Advertisement