Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enterprise !!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

hmmm, i really should have read the previous post. oops

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭Elvish

was Enterprise on last night (Monday) as I was watching Father Ted so I didn't watch it and I would quite like to see this senselessly erotic program. Is it repeated at anytime at the weekend or during the week?

-Rob

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭Elvish

on relation to the large lettering for Erotic in my last post i must apologize if it offended anyone, I just felt you could not justify the eroticism with normal letters. Damn i did it again!

-Rob

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭sisob

Originally posted by Elvish
    was Enterprise on last night (Monday) as I was watching Father Ted so I didn't watch it and I would quite like to see this senselessly erotic program. Is it repeated at anytime at the weekend or during the week?

-Rob

it is on on Monday and repeated on sunday afternoon

oh and aideen i might be convinced to watch starwars at the ou'l ultimate pleAAsure thing

Originally posted by qwidgybo

and as for enterprise-who else wants to kill hoshi and that vulcan??cos i do!!

arent they they only 2 females in the series - if you were a guy i'd call you a woman hater

curious

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭qwidgybo

yes,i am aware that they are the only two females in the main cast,but it's not like i want to necessarily replace them with males,i want them replace them with people who aren't irritating as hell and who don't whinge at every possible oppertunity.

ultimate pleAAAsure and star wars sounds good

Originally posted by foobar

Has anyone else noticed all the threads mark has started lately have all related to sex?

I was actually expecting people to reply to that. for as long as i can remember I havent been slagged by any CTYIers. Maybe everyone just loves me or just think that I'm to fagile to take a good slagging ;-) i dont know *grinn*

yes,i am aware that they are the only two females in the main cast,but it's not like i want to necessarily replace them with males,i want them replace them with people who aren't irritating as hell and who don't whinge at every possible oppertunity.

ultimate pleAAAsure and star wars sounds good

i guess i was distraced from their nagging nature by their radiant beauty - *sarcasm* now isnt that uncommon

Originally posted by sisob

I was actually expecting people to reply to that. for as long as i can remember I havent been slagged by any CTYIers. Maybe everyone just loves me or just think that I'm to fagile to take a good slagging ;-) i dont know *grinn*

well then i personally take it upon myself to slag you from here on out.you big....TALL PERSON!!HAHA!!!

*wink* well you know tall guys have big feet *wink*

• Advertisement

Yes, damn those more expensive larger shoes.

Oh. wait. now i get it. oops. oh, and throw some billy conolly into the Star wars/trigger happy dvd/ ultimate pleAAAsure thing, just so any guys don't have to just stand in the corner and tell knock-knock jokes.

i payed £17 for my last pair of shoes - but those condoms - they really cost

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

Originally posted by sisob
    i payed £17 for my last pair of shoes - but those condoms - they really cost

where did this mouth come from??? :)
    I think it's from talking to Zoe too much :P

<< Fio >>

Originally posted by smiles

where did this mouth come from??? :)
    I think it's from talking to Zoe too much :P

<< Fio >>

shhsh you - there are ears everywhere - i talk about sex in the name of humour - no from a morbid fascination

*laughs hysterically at everything that has just been posted*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭SOL

*Mental note pass all relevant information to relevant parties.... :-)

*laughs hysterically at everything that has just been posted*

i did rather dig myself into a hole there - excuse the pun

Cormac, is that a threat of something??

Hehe, this could all end in tears.

Its all good and fun until someone loses a.......lets leave that one unfinished

*laughs more*

Cormac, is that a threat of something??

Hehe, this could all end in tears.

Its all good and fun until someone loses a.......lets leave that one unfinished

but ask yourself - have you ever seen me angry? most people dont find making fun of me very satisfying ever since i discovered that thanking people for insults kills their spirits

• Advertisement

Hehe, don't worry, i'll still (attempt to) slag you.

I tried that for a while, but i have way to much of a temper :)

So dont piss me off >:|

neil you should know by now that you can never finish an arguement with me - you get pissed of - but i could go on forever

told you i have a temper. and i may not be able to finish an argument with you, but i have an endless supply of other arguments which i can bring into a conversation.

and if all else fails, i can bring an argument down to childish namecalling.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

The best way to win an argument is to ignore the oppositions points and nitpick on items like grammar. Won't work in a proper debate however.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭SOL

to win an arguement with neil....
    *mental note remain calm always with the calm, never straying from the calm .............

(i hope the idea has been got)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭Smiley

To win an argument, one must...

- Keep their wits about them...

- Keep focused on the goal of winning the argument...

- Have an air of allknowingness...

And if all else fails...

fu2.gifcuss.giffu2.gif

Mike...

hehe, cormac, that'll no longer work. i'll just kick you with my new steel - toed boots. Hehe

hehe, cormac, that'll no longer work. i'll just kick you with my new steel - toed boots. Hehe

there are worse things in this world than steel toed boots

*poke* *poke* are ya angry? are ya angry?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

Actually... after much thought the best way to win an argument is as follows:

Repeatedly make the point that "I HAVE A GUN IN MY POCKET!"
    If you appear to be losing a). NEVER SHOW IT
    b). Take some medication (the stronger the better) as it really worries those arguing against you plus might add a guilt bonus (and it usually takes time for the stuff to kick in).

There are further techniques that i shall mention later.... Bwhahahaha!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

Come on, the best way to win an argument is, quite obviously, to call me in, right neil? cormac? sven?

if the *hugs* dont work... the smiles will!

<< Fio >>

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement