Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SunDogs.....

Options
  • 08-01-2002 8:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭

Got your demo yesterday. Much appreciated. Loved it! thanks a million.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭Neil_B

No problem. Thanks I'm glad you liked it. You can check out www.sundogsband.com for more info on us there's a video there for one of the track's and the sit is soon to be revamped. New Tracks for a new album are gonna be recorded this month and beginning of next.

Now of course its time for someone to log on and tell me what an arrogant wanker I am and that my band is totally ****. Well that's how it seam's to work anyway.

Take care!

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭James_M

Ha!

Strike before they do. I likes!

Its all good Neil

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

Originally posted by Neil_B
    No problem. Thanks I'm glad you liked it. You can check out www.sundogsband.com for more info on us

The site doesn't seem to be working mate!

Ah James,
    What's the Craic man! Hope the gig went well for ya the other night? We had a great aul night with The Greenbacks in Whelans on Sunday!

Jesus that's mad cause I seem to be able to log on fine?

And how's the crack with you Jive lads its been a long time since we've played together? We were on Icon with Paul Clark there a while back and he was playen stuff from your "Bullet-proof Ep" good work man keep it up!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭Trev M

Hey Neil B,
    Its gas that as a musician ya start becoming immune to the **** that people spout at ya just for trying to get people to listen to your music (its so the standard now you're absolutley right) .....fair play look forward to hearing your album.
    trev

Cheers Trev,
    Unfortunately so its a shame really but that's how it is, have to keep plugging away!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

Originally posted by Neil_B
    Jesus that's mad cause I seem to be able to log on fine?

And how's the crack with you Jive lads its been a long time since we've played together? We were on Icon with Paul Clark there a while back and he was playen stuff from your "Bullet-proof Ep" good work man keep it up!

Hmmm.... I'll try again so.
    We're doin' grand at the moment, gonna get back on the gig scene this year anyway, so I'm sure we'll see ye around.... glad you like the EP... :)

Cool,
    Well stick with it. And **** the begrudges.

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭James_M

Gig went good!
    Good enough crowd and I hung around for the reverend Lenny Love on stage after. Some good stuff.

(pity about the sound though)

Gotta sort out Whelans man!

Until next time

Be well!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭indie_chick

eh cool thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭back to front

Neil_b, Trev_m and James_m.......all your bands are great and I wish you the very best in the new year. I've caught all three of you on seperate occaissions and none of your bands fail to dissapoint. (hey, this does'nt sound like a bunch o' lads varnishing each others egos does it. Where are the girls?) Anyway I'll keep an eye out for ye all!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭back to front

Oh sorry, I forgot about you Indie chick. (whats you're address again?)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Thomas from Presence

Did you like you Christmas presence, indie chick?

Back to front...thanks!

"Back to front" Cheers,
    It makes it more worthwhile when someone tells ya that!

Maybe we should do a gig together so?

Perhaps a gigsmart Gig, ya could that!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭indie_chick

always being forgotton :(

my e-mail is: beautifulmadness@hotmail.com

Thomas - yah I love the Christmas Presence....it doesn't sound like the album-y thing-y i got b4, but i like...thanks!!! Well, thanks for giving it to him, or selling it to him or whatever, yah i did anyway!!!!

Still waiting on an Otranome demo...anyone...!?!?!

boredom!

Cool Yea why not!

Bell, send me your address and I'll send ya an Otranome Demo

tmooney@nypro.ie

All the best - trev

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Thomas from Presence

Just give it to Gar Trev!

Advertisement