Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Searching for a CD "Scooter-Back in Ireland"

Options
  • 09-01-2002 9:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Please can somebody out there be willing to sell me a copy of this great single from the german kings of techno....please e-mail me...i will pay well

thanks
    Daniel
    D.Butcher@wlv.ac.uk

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 hpbaxxter

anyone

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭FatB

I know its not exactlly *legal* but could you not try to download it on mp3??? you could get someone to burn it onto c.d. for you after that!

Just a suggestion

true!!

The thing is im a big fan....and im colecting all the singles/albums and "back in Ireland" is the rarest of the lot, no one seems to know of it - although i heard Scooter were big in Ireland in the mid-nineties?

thanks 4 ur reply

• Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Fidelis

Scooter

Ah jaysus :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Monkey

i hope are taking the piss

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭plastic membrane

Originally posted by hpbaxxter
    Please can somebody out there be willing to sell me a copy of this great single from the german kings of techno....please e-mail me...i will pay well

And when exactly were you let back into society ??

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

I don't think anyone who has a copy is gonna stand up and admit it anyway :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Thats a very good point seamus.
    Why dont you try buying it online or something I'm sure the likes of amazon.co.uk or cdnow.com would have it, maybe even ebay, or you could try to order it in a record shop

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

I know a guy who had ALL the albums and singles. He must have had about 25 CD's.

He denies ever having had them now when i tried to slag him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 880 ✭✭✭Von

Scoooooootaaaah!

What was the difference between "Back In Ireland" and other whopping great singles like "Back In Sweden", "Back In The UK" and "Back In Malawi"?

scooter-1998.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 880 ✭✭✭Von

Didn't Scooter have a single called "How Much Is The Fish?" Very Beefheart title.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

I think my cousin might have it...

Or he could be pulling the piss...

Most possibly the latter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

Daveirl & angelwhore

- please let me know if you can get a copy :)

Yeah Scooter did have a song called "how much is the fish" !

If any of you are still interested in seeing what they are producing now check out http://www.scootertechno.com

Ive tried all online shops for "back in ireland" :( no luck :(

!10.jpgb13.jpg

Advertisement