Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boards.ie London Pints

• 09-01-2002 2:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭

Its the London possy Innnit mate :p .

Right just testing the water here really but any way who of the Boards London heads would be up for a few pints some night soon?

I know that there is myself,vagga,WWM and Shinji are over here and maybe a few others. So the question has been posted now we will have to wait and see the answers.

kayos

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Go ON my son!

Managed to break my new years no drinking for a month resolution in a record six days, so I'm well up for beers whenever :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

I'll be in London from the 10th to the 15th if that's any good

Typing this in London on a VERY ****ED PC...
    Beerage would be quite good

(Don't go to NetHouse Baker St. for a couple of days till I've sorted the place out... (unless you've got some skunk for me of course))

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭Wolf

Skunk really NOW dav how could you think such a thing...... that poor defenceless animal ;) Anyhow hows it going over there anyway, you fcuking up yet another system :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭Bob the Unlucky Octopus

I'll be up for it as long as Shinji shows up...he *still* hasn't shown up for drinkies at my place yet.

Btw sico- I live *very* close to the net-house on baker st. Like, a 2 min walk away.

Yeah, drinkies sounds good, as long as I'm paged/called in/harassed/mistaken for Osama bin Laden before then. There's loads of pubs near where I live (not counting the Globe, it's a piece of **** as pubs go). A week-end'd be good, just say when.

Occy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

how about the weekend of the 16th feb?
    cator troy will be over as well and we might even get an appearance from amp?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Going all the way to London, just to drink beer????!!!

Yeah, fair enough, count me in.

Does anyone feel like having a preliminary session any time before the 25th of Jan?

Ugh, I is broked this week. Last week of January, haven't been paid since mid December, moan bleat whine :)

Could go for a few swift halves Thursday night tho if you're up for it?

February 16 sounds like a good'un btw, I'm well up for that.

Erk scratch Thursday night, got an evening meeting thing. Wednesday, anyone?

• Advertisement

no, i train on a wednesday.
    rob, why dont we meet up in guildford some night and i can show you me sexy new car :)

actually, im over guildford way tonigt!

Argh - I amn't! Every night this week other than wednesday sucks...

What you driving then? I've been considering getting a car but even though the trains are diabolical, I'm not sure that my driving skillz while half-conscious at 8am would be any better... :)

hey, ive got a lovely little run about i could let you have for ohhh, say about 300 quid?

I might be able to make Wednesday if that's any use
    If the bird comes along, you lot better be on best ****ing behaviour...

Advertisement