Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blink 182 rescheduled!

Options
  • 09-01-2002 10:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭

Blink who were supposed to play at the point on the 13th no longer are! The concert has been rescheduled to a later date which has not yeat been released. Heres the proof from Ticketmaster.ie
    Originally posted by Ticketmaster.ie Blink 182 have rescheduling their gig at The Point on January 13th, tickets will be valid for the new date when it is announced. The new date will be announced early in the new year.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

I was gonna go to that concert to see the support, Jimmy Eat World, but now they're playing their own gig on the 16th.

Wee :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

hrm, "salt, sweat, sugar" is a class song
    must check out some of their other stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭tibor

get their album "clarity".
    ****ing A. much better than their latest release.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

I wonder are they re-scheduling to conincide with the school holidays?

It's all good tibor :]

• Advertisement

oh. and blink182 is cancelled kids. not being rescheduled.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 670 ✭✭✭Sliotar

you reckon jimmy will get a good crowd? cant wait for next wednesday:) praise chorus - amazing song

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Volvagia

Originally posted by tibor
    oh. and blink182 is cancelled kids. not being rescheduled.
    wellif it is Ticketmaster.ie dont know about!

• Site Banned Posts: 334 ✭✭scuzzy

OMG :eek:
    Jimmy Eat World kick ass!!! When/where are they playing, and are there any tickets left?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

its on next wednesday (16th) at the Music Centre, ticketmaster do sell the tickets but i think its sold out. blinks other support band, alkaline trio, were supposed to play on the 19th but they have postponed till a later date... now where did I hear that before?:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭m1RV

What was due on the 19th?
    What is on the 16th?

Could you post a more clear reply please?
    You just mentioned a whole load of pronouns without me knowing what you're actually informing us of.

alkaline trio was due to be on the 19th. but isnt.

jimmy eat world IS on the 16th(thie wednesday)
    and it's gonna rock.

and blink182 was due to be on the 13th, but is cancelled altogether now. link

How come every band that cancels blames their back?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Volvagia

ffs i was really lookin foward to it! fookin backs their allways fookin up somehow!

Advertisement