Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wolfenstein Sat night?

Options
  • 10-01-2002 1:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭

Was thinking we could get a game of Return to Castle Wolfenstein going on Saturday night on the gamire.com server. The server is fast so if we all pile in it should be a good laugh. Besides I'm looking forward to playing you Quake bitches at a game I may be able to win at. Vexorg suggested 10pm but I personally don't mind.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Volvagia

ffs i'd love to but i have to go to w3rk on sat night! when i was in america i played for hours on meh cousins cable connxion and it was so ****in good! if this one is good then organise some more !

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

Should be a blast .... mostly beginners... it would be nice to get a decent number of people playing and get a regular thing going.

Post here if you think you can make it, we'll probably be on #quake.ie for a while beforehand.

If Sat doesnt suit what days do?

Vex.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

I'll probably join for a few.

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭ThrAx

whats the latest version of wolfenstein?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Volvagia

dunno what it is now but just last week i was playing with the cd version!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

cd version will work fine....

gameire.com seems to be borked, game wont change to next level when objectives completed nor does it reset.

So try eddie.ign.ie.

Vex

Advertisement