Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doomed!!!! Help!!!!!

Options
  • 10-01-2002 9:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭

my mommy is sending me to french camp and if she succeeds with her nefarious scheme I will not be able to go to CTYI this year! NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i didnt think this could happen to me! im only 15! not even close to nevermore! well, not really, oh well i am kindof in the middle but the point is IM MAD!!!!! (not crazy..... Well, kindof crazy, but....)errrrrggggghhh!!!!!!!

So i need a scheme and it has to be good. I have to find a way to get alot of money fast. I cant enter a lottery and i am no good at betting and i dont strip. so i dont have very many options. Any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭qwidgybo

get a part time job.or two.or fifty.
    and then come to session 2 so i can meet you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭alaskagirl

Wait, who are you? i mean, name. i seem to remember knowing you but i have never been to session2 so i dont know how i would know you, but...... oh well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

Hows about we form a fund for all those lickle ctyiers in need? It could be some sort of past and present peoples fund..... or something. anyway we could all contribute a bit and then anyone in a situation like claires (that IS your name right? i actually don't know you) could be helped!

So come on people! Pledge money and we'll tot it up and collect it and then send off some bank draft or something to her so she can get it. It probably won't be much but it'll be something and it will let us ex-ctyiers feel a little more comfortable in our incessant moanin about them "young 'uns!" well... i would.

I dunno... perhaps i'm being a little too altruistic. But (depending on how my funds and job getting go) i'm give somewhere between £5 <no euro symbol so eff off> and £20. if this gets off the ground.

Which it will. Or i'll hit you. Or even worse hit ON you. I'm looking at YOU Mr. "I won't pledge" Adam! (feel free to edit THAT bit).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭Man U babe

Dont forget, clare lives in anchorage, alaska so I think she'll need a bit more than 20 euros to get here next summer!
    What is the goddamn point in french camp? CTYI is WAY better for the mind and soul! French is a language that was invented to make life miserable for the non-linguistic(like me!)
    On the subject of non-linguistic, whos coming to ucd with me sat 12th? There'll be refreshments...........
    And 9-1-1 donuts. THE best donuts in the world.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm donuts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

Um... I was thinking that maybe more people contribute. Even a hundred or so would be enough to sway her parents somewhat. and it would definitely help with the saving up for ctyi thing. so there.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭qwidgybo

i can donate a maximum of....*checks wallet*...10 smarties(euro) and the balloon laura gave me today

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭sisob

should it be shown that the money will actually help - i will donate 10EURO

Advertisement