Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"I've made a mistake and learnt my lesson''

Options
  • 10-01-2002 5:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

"The Phantom corks were popping in the Phantom studios last night as the Thursday Challenge crew celebrated the New Year, almost two weeks late, with a crate of buckfast they found outside a garda station in Offaly. Chief reporter Silas O' Rourke was in jubilant form saying "I couldn't give a s*** about this station or any of you scumbags!" as he smashed up a phone box close to Phantom headquarters. Speaking from his prison cell he later added"Please, let me go, I've made a mistake and I've learnt my lesson."
    A quote from the recently published first issue of Thursday Challenge Telegraph available now by e-mailing your home address to thursdaychallenge@yahoo.com.
    Don't forget Thursday Challenge tonight 8pm to 9pm. Aer Finglas; Elvis get's kicked out of the house by his missus. Silas O Rourke heads of to Italy for the inside track on the failure of the Euro there. Popstars gets bawled out of it. Tony Divney makes a nuisance of himself. And of course tonight's challenge: 'The good old days Challenge". So turn on, tune in and...eh...drop something. Thursday Challenge, 8 pm tonight on Phantom FM.

Advertisement