Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Details

Options
  • 10-01-2002 7:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭

How do i change my personal details... e.g. add avatars etc?
    Ive looked around but can't figure out how. I'm probably just over looking it each time...

Can any1 point me in the right direction. Thanx:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭STaN

i take it no-one know either... lol... please help

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

There arev plenty of topics in this forum about it, but just click on the 'user cp' link underneath the ad banner (its 'mangatoanime' today :)) and work from there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

Hey Dave|STaN, welcome to boards.ie.
    When posting queries on this forum it is better for other users if you follow the guide here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=33795 it doesnt make a lot of difference in terms of the answer but it will stop a user creating a new thread to ask the same question if you had the title "How do I change my user details".

On with the answer.

At the top of the page you will see two images, one is the boards.ie logo the other looks like an advert (and in fact is), under the advert you will see a number of links, if you click on the user cp link it will bring you to the page where you can change your user details. You can mess about with the setting in here there are a couple of different sections within, and if you require more specific details, just ask.

Hope that helps.

Baz_

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

seamus beat me and was shorter damn!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭STaN

hehe sorry for the inconvience :rolleyes:

I thought it said 'user cd' ... so i stayed away... lol

• Advertisement
Advertisement