Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

take the **** out of Eircom

• 14-09-2000 11:31am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭

There's not really a forum for this sort of thing but did anyone see the report on the Eircom AGM last night?

"This music is awful - It's like a disco...." Poor fella had to be home in time to milk the cows.

A whole bunch of people bought into the company through ignorance. They had no knowledge of the stock market, they had no knowledge of communications but they jumped in head first anyway. Now that they've lost a **** load of money they go complain to the board! The board are a bunch of clueless ****wits but they're the fools who bought in to the company. My advice - sell now before you lose any more money.

I told anyone who asked that the share price would rise initally because of a bunch of clueless people would think it was a good deal, then would fall and keep falling. I didn't exactly do a large amount of market research into this - it was blindingly obivious.

I've another stock tip that would double my money by christmas. Shame I've no money to invest frown.gif

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

how about humour?

• Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

Originally posted by MiCr0:
    how about humour?

wink.gif
    Well thay *are* a bunch of clowns and cowboys....
    :grin:

http://www.theyshoulddie.com
    Making the world a better place one person at a time.

• Subscribers Posts: 4,419 ✭✭✭PhilipMarlowe

I dont believe that the major issue of concern here is the current share price...
    I believe it's the issue of the insane bonuses that are being paid and the share options etc while the performance obviously hasn't been up to standard...and the guy who you refer to as having to milk the cows...lol actually i think he was quite eloquent... tongue.gif he did say that pounding out the music was not very professional and i'd tend to agree with him there...

• Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

In the long run, the share price will go back up 'cause they'll be bought out by someone else.
    And this probably belongs in the After Hours or the Humanities forum.

Draco

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

all the discussion about telecoms companies is on this board, so why not this too?

• Advertisement
Advertisement