Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know this band???

Options
  • 11-01-2002 12:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭

Does anyone this band or song. I've seen them on Brand:New on MTV and its in the new ad for Agent Provocateaur featuring Kylie. All I can say is "What an ad!!! Check it out below.

"http://www.rapture.fsnet.co.uk/kylie.rm

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭dccarm

There a thread on the films/TV board all about this. Apparently the music is the Hives. I can't get sound on my download so I can't say for definite.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭mixer007

I think it is the Hives alright. The song is Main Offender, the 2nd song on the album, but this is just from memory, I'm not 100% if it is or not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭pookster

Yep thats them. I was getting them mixed up with The Strokes.
    Cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭mixer007

A very tasty ad alright. Mmmmmm, Kylie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭lamda

The Hives kick some serious ass!!! Haven't seen the ad but that song is class.... they're meant to be brilliant live but they don't seem to have any Irish dates scheduled around the time they're gonna be in the UK. If anyone has heard any different it'd make my day.. as for Kylie i wish she'd get it over with and crash and burn....God she's irritating!:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭freakofnature

CRASH AND BURN! CRASH AND BURN!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

tut tut the only negative coments about kylie are from girls......

I think that video is the most beatiful thing ive ever seen....

was any one at the screamadelica with mani on thursday it was **** but there was what sounded like the hives doing a cover of search and destroy by the stooges and jumping jack flash by the rolling stones ......or was i just dreamng?

Advertisement