Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gif 2 flash

Options
  • 11-01-2002 4:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭

I saw a utility somewhere... i forget now (really useful i know :confused: ). But basically what it did was convert animated gif's to flashes. I've heard the the compression is better in flashes, so thats why thats preferable.

If you know of a program that can do this, please let me know.

Thanx.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

Macromedia Flash v.5 should to it for ya no probs;)

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭Mixie

If you have any version of flash, start a new file, and change the movie dimensions to match the size of the gif you want to use. Then click the file menu, then import, and select the .gif you want to use.

If however you don't have flash, you could try http://www.swishzone.com , which lets you create flash, without flash, and has inbuilt features for importing .gifs etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭STaN

I have flash 5, but never used it before. Ill give it a go later on tonight.

Thanx for the help.

Advertisement