Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hello Editing Peeps

• 12-01-2002 6:19am
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 9,024 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Well it seems like years since I was involved in Irish Game Editing. Yes believe it or not we used to have a strong presence at good old quake.ie in The Pit. I wonder if any of ye remember that. We got interviews with Levelord and Robert Duffy not to mention the many tutorials we had. Well all that is gone now. I don't even know if anyone kept those old pages from the pit. Anyway I'm a devoted unreal engine developer these days (when I have the time) and more recently Deus Ex. I just thought with the understandably HL/CS slant of this forum I'd pipe up and offer to answer and unreal related questions. And you can visit my website DeusExEd (in my sig) if you like. Plenty of good info there not to mention the revolutionary (not) Modders Guild.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 973 ✭✭✭ThrAx

Good lookin site. Pity I'm not into Deus Ex or UT mapping. I'm a Q3 mapper by the way.

• Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

Hey there Musician :D

Welcome back to the expanding world of the Game Editing Board, although it only seems to be expanding sideways in the respect that the majority of things discussed are Halflife Based, but still, we've got quite a lot more of attention recently with some upcoming projects like Ronan|Ravens Mod, and my mission pack...

UT mapping was the first I ever tried, but unfortunately a was less patient back then (Two years ago) and eventually deleted that map program off the face of my C: Drive...

Now im stuck to Worldcraft (But I wont complain :D )

Anyway, that aside, thanks a million for helping out - I doubt we'd get many Q's in relation to Unreal, but it's always nice to know there's someone out there to help if we do... Take care :D

Advertisement