Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I have a plan

• 12-01-2002 4:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 973 ✭✭✭

Ok, i need some help.

I want to get my site up to scratch. Atm its not looking very good and there are some broken links and stuff which i need to fix. I had the idea of changing the site from just my personal site to an overall game editing site (i.e not just for my quake 3 maps). I **** to get some CS stuff up and other editing stuff and maybe some tutorials. I will also try and put up a news section where we can follow the progress of mods in progress (like ropedrinks one which is looking very good atm). I also think there should be a projects section where people can look at the latest projects and see what people are needed or can submit their details so they are available for working on a mod.

I think its a good idea but I need help with the html and content. Maybe we could see if the tutorial and news from "The Pit" are still on someones hard drive so we could use them in an archive section or something. This could be the new Pit. Maybe we could call it The Pit?

Suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

sounds good but what ever happened to the Irishmappers site?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭[CALIBUR]

I **** to get some CS stuff up and other editing stuff and maybe some tutorials

ROFL!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

#Meat# quit posting things your mother says to you at night, those type of things are supposed to be private...

I thought Lyconix or someone came in and stole the idea for the site, I've neither heard nor seen anything from him/her lately, but I'd imagine s/he is rather busy....

:D

Ivan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 973 ✭✭✭ThrAx

theres been nothing updated on that site at all yet. I havnt heard anything about it either since the last update.

Anybody remember "The Pit" on Quake.ie? I think it should be started again. Having it on Quake.ie would give it a wider audience in ireland than the sleepygeek address that IMC currently has. We would be more well known in the irish games community if it is hosted by Quake.ie (Fortress.ie too)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭phaxx

The IMC thing sort of fell apart and didn't happen.

(rolls eyes)

Anyone want to get it going? I did the basic part of the site, (PHP and a management page for the admins) all it really needs is content and perhaps a new design.
    imc.sleepygeek.org

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Originally posted by #MEAT#
    ROFL!
    LMAO, I noticed that too :D
    Wonder what he was rushing off to do after he posted that...

• Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

ROFL'ing is actually quite good for the blood...

Anyways, lets get back to topic guys, shall we? ;)

I, personally, would see a completed IMC Website to be an immensely useful asset to this community, and would seriously bring in a lot of interest (With a bit of advertisement of course) so I really would like to see it take off again...

I'll be busy with the VAR Mod, so I can't help much at this time, but if you need anything give me a shout.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Volvagia

ThrAx u cud use meh uber l337 html skill0rz ( as long as you just want the whole site to be text in a marquee. thats all i know)

Advertisement