Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suicidal Tendencies song on the Metal Show.

Options
  • 12-01-2002 8:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know the name of the name of that song by suicidal tendencies that they played on thursday this week?
    A bit of it went something like "Son, I know you're using Drugs""No, I'm not mom. I'm fine""No, son you're using Drugs. You need help""No, mom I'm fine leave me alone"
    Or something like that. Anyway, it was cool and help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 410 ✭✭francie brady

I believe it's called "suicidal failer"

I'm a suicidal failer
    i gotta get some help
    I've got suicidal tendencies
    but i can't kill myself

such is life mate:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭skittles

Is that not "institutionalised" or is that just part of the song, or maybe a different song altogether, another one for mulder and scully!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 410 ✭✭francie brady

i think you are right, the song is called "institutionalise".

I hate it when your big brother moves out and takes his album collection with him:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭skittles

Yeah had my little phase of ST and still have the tapes for nostalgia, in fact sometimes I even forget about the 60 or so tapes over my bed, they've been there for about 7 or 8 years part of the furniture now!! Anything of importance has long since entered the cd domain!!

Advertisement