Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guilty Pleasures

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Deirdre

ROBBIE WILLIAMS!!

I own the first three albums, and worse, I actually listen to them!

I've been to see him three times in concert, and hate to say I'd probably go again.

Of course at 12 I could have well outstripped this whole list with Bryan Adams and whatever else I listened to when I wasn't listening to Guns N Roses. I was a messed up kid :-)

Deirdre

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭AtlantaSuburb

john denver! and after admitting to this i'll probably never have any of my requests played again... *lol*

:-)

AtlantaSuburb:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 evil_L

yeah i have to admit Sclub7 'don't stop movin' is so dam catchy,,i just can't stop the movin!!!

n tho im ashamed to say it...im a bit of a closet britney fan :( i hav no desire to own ne albums r singles r nethin like that n wud still shoot n maim her in the street on first sight, but damit when the songs com on the radio i still turn it up!

also, though i don't listen to them nemore, i still believe Hanson made some quality music...even if the lyrics sucked the beats were gud...

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭stickinikki

noooooo!!!
    evil_L u have my sig!!! or i have ur sig!!! ahhhhhhhh! my life is ruined!!!

damn, i have way too many exclamation marks in there...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Chickenuts

My flatmate has 2 britney spears albums..............

• Advertisement
Advertisement