Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Final fantasy.(7 mostly)

Options
  • 13-01-2002 4:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭

I just stumbled across a website in my daily trawl and discovered this little gem http://www.sephiroth-lives.8k.com it has a few good pics of sephiroth and some links and roms the guy who made this is a real shenmue fan.Goknow if you like final fantasy while im ranting any1 know of any good ff sites.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Good site,some really neat pics and stuff's.
    But the music doesnt go well with my music :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭MelKor

Hey , the sites good, i liked the fan art but thats not what im writing this for, your the first final fantasy fan ive met on boards so maybe you could help me on 9, ive been stuck in the same place for 4 MONTHS!!! ill lay it out for you...ive just fought Siefer on the galbadia garden ship, i went back to the lighthouse and talked to the sorceres, rinoa is in a coma. now , where im stuck, the sorceres told me to find the white seeds ship but i cant find it anywhere, i have realised that it cant be found until i do something but i cant find what?! :( could you pleeeaasse help me if you can i really love the game (although its nowhere near as good as 7) and id really like to get back into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

go back to Edea to get an introduction letter. you'll find the white ship in the islands north of the lighthouse in a cove that face northeast

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭MelKor

ive tried talking to her but all she ever does is teel me i have to find the ship, its the same thing over and over again! there could be a glitch in the game so ive restarted it, ive kept my saves though, anyway ill tell you what happenes (in about 4 months)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

ok.........then try to find the ship!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭DrunkLeprachaun

www.ffonline.com is the best FF site I've found. Check out the map & guides to help find the white seed ship(that had me stuck for ages too).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,684 ✭✭✭Kraken

Erm correct me if i am wrong but is that not ff8?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,684 ✭✭✭Kraken

It is and here is the answer...

Finding the Ship

Return to Edea’s House and speak with Edea. She’ll tell you to look for the White SeeD Ship, which
    is hidden in a location somewhere around the Centra Continent. She’ll also give you a letter that
    will enable you to board the White SeeD Ship once you’ve located it.

The White SeeD Ship is hidden in a cove north of Edea’s House and to the left a little. (It looks
    somewhat like a “U”. This ship isn’t tall so keep a look out for its silver sails and brown body.

Also if you are looking for a good walk through Gamewinners

Advertisement