Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Virtua Tennis 2 question

Options
  • 13-01-2002 11:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭

I was just reading over the 'Best game of the year' thread and some people mentioned Virtua Tennis 2. I didn't even know the game was out but have always enjoyed a good tennis game.

What format is it and what's the best price you've come across?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭the_corpo

dreamcast

i think the average price around town is £34.99

wicked game

• Closed Accounts Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Chucky

Is it out on any other consoles? We have it on the arcade here in college, AND IT RULES!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Haven't played a decent tennis game since Pong.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭DeadBankClerk

supertennis.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Only on Dreamcast (the best console around!)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Trev

Gah, I've not got a DC. Thanks anyway though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭Firefox

There's no excuse why people don't get this console....there so bloody cheap now!! (and the best console ever as well...ahem).
    I got VT2 over christmas and it kept us sane.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

How much is a DC nowadays anyway? I was planning on getting one ages ago but then I heard Sega were discontinuing them so I didnt get it, but I want one

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

If you look around you should get 1 for under £100,maybe with a few games at that prices aswell. (dirty cheap for how good it is!!)

Advertisement