Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem

Options
  • 13-01-2002 11:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭

Im pointing me radio to 91.6.. And in as clear as day in stereo sound is 2fm.. this happening to anyone else or is it just me. :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭sickle

same with me,i just hang my radio out the window.

depends on where ya are,out west dublin is a hole and you wont find it.

(twiddle with the aerial)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭Xithus

I have the stereo plugged in to the fm on the cable box. damn irritating.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭pookster

Try tuning it in at work with a manual dial. Such fun!!!

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

No chacne of getting Phantom FM up in Tallaght..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭p-t saviour

hmmm... as far as west dublin goes, i'm in tallaght and phantom is as loud as ever.... yay! try wrapping your stereo in tinfoil and baking it til its juuuuust right...

Seán

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 roundgirl

loud and clear in Stoneybatter. Some 2FM interference just before the end of Smithfield square but only momentarily, more crackling from Gerry Ryan somewhere about the fruit market off Capel street, but Phantom waves again from there on to city centre.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭Trev M

Clear and clean on the southside from the city centre right out to the Shankill roundabout that leads onto the By pass , then its 2fm about 300 yards down the dueler.....I work in bray , IT guy moans if I stream, something to do with bandwidth blah de blah anyway it's good that they get most of Dublin anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭James_M

I don't know if it still exists and perhaps someone from Phantom might clarify?

But you used to be able to pick it up on something like 101.9 or thereabouts in some parts of Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭SimonMaher

Hello all,

Apologies to all who have difficulty tuning into us. Well, trust us, we are trying to sort this one out but it has two delaying factors. 1. Cash 2. lack of a licence thingy. However, we are pooling our Christmas money to sort out a relay again for the west of the city which should be on air within the next fortnight. Ill let ye know as soon as its on test. Sorry once again, and do keep letting us know where theres problems.

Regards,

Pete Reed

Advertisement