Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unlock Nokia Mobiles

• 14-01-2002 6:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

if anyone is interested in getting the service provider lock removed on a nokia phone (means you can use sim cards from any network) i know someone who is doing them

if anyone wants it done, the cost is €10
    Dublin area (southside)

Mail Me

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭phreak

there was a post about this on this board a few weeks ago and the person was only charging £10 which is alot less than €20. plus you can buy your own cable for 30quid

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

Originally posted by Phreak
    you can buy your own cable for 30quid

Phreak, where can you buy em? Whats the deal with em, do they work for all nokias etc, or what?

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

haha, its so obivous that Syn-Boy is you Lucifer.POD is you do a "*bump*"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Syn-Boy

Dont ya hate it wen ur wrong sean this aint Lucifer.POD, give me a bit of credit, this is his long suffering bro.

by the by to the rest of you i've just dropped my price to €10 which for those of you who dont have ur Euro calculators to hand is now cheaper than £10, and all new nokia fones need a different cable to a regular data cable which is more expensive and if you have the wrong cable its a waste of €€€€€.

So if you are interested go up the top and "mail me"

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

hehe, sorry Stephen?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Lucifer

ye its stephen. i bumped it up 2 do him a favour. pls dont insult me by callin me him again :mad:

lol, you wern't the insulted one, he was
    rofl

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Lucifer

*bump*

*hump*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭richindub2

Hilarious.

• Advertisement

Originally posted by richindub2
    Hilarious.

Are you on drugs :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Syn-Boy

*BUMP* *BUMP* *BA* *BUMP* *IDDY* *BUMP*

Advertisement