Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RTCW SP Mods

Options
  • 14-01-2002 10:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭

Hi
    I was just wonderin if anyone knows where to get (if any) single player mods for RTCW? Tried searching 4 them but just kept gettin MP maps!
    Any links would be appreciated!
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Give the Mod commuinities a while to get started.
    I'm still waiting for the Vietnam, Blitzkrieg and UN mods for Flashppoint, it's been out 6months (though the mod tools weren't released for a while and BIS weren't forthcoming with a whole lot of help due to work constraints. The modders had to start from scratch.

Have you tried searching with google for just some news on mods?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

All I know is you can make those viscious bitches (elite guard) either topless or naked.... quite pointless really.... quite funny too, shootin naked bitches!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭Kenjd

Just thought I'd post this here. There are about 5 sp levels for RTCW. Just played kf_box, short but good..enjoy.http://www.rtcwfiles.com/file.info?ID=1897&action=expand#9080

Advertisement