Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

info on isdn and esat snl

• 27-09-2000 1:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭

What do i need to keep it working when i go isdn. Is it just a ta with a anolog port to connect to my modem? then use one line for that?

Ciaran Sutcliffe
    aka: sutty
    [HIV]sutty
    For a good time goto:
    http://www.hotinternetvirgins.com

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Gerry

I told you ffs, you plug your modem into the phone port on the high speed box .You dont need a ta with an analog port.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

if you look at the other topics about ISDN - it might not be worth upgrading. If anything OmiOmi's ping is worse than mine without ISDN and I think ThunderingMike experienced little improvement even using both lines.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Mills

I was pinging at 200-300 to irish servers and over 300 to the UK, Now Im using ISDN 64k on oceanfree and Im getting pings of 50-100 to ireland and the UK smile.gif
    It all seems to depend on the area and the TA (Ive got a Diva btw)

I am inflatible !

Advertisement