Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

matchbox20???

Options
  • 15-01-2002 9:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

i'm new to boards.ie, i'd like to know if any1 here shares the same interest in music as i do
    eek.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

If your music intrests only comprise of: 'Matchbox20' I severely doubt it.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Would that belong in the craprock or wussrock genre ? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

rofl... i thought 'last beautiful girl' was ok but the rest of the stuff of theirs i heard i thought was ****e :)
    that kind of stuff is very popular in america

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

that kind of stuff is very popular in america

So are obesity, heart disease and Bush :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭alb

rofl robbo.... anyway crap-rock is sooooo 2001, don't you know america has moved on to crap-punk, sum 41 anyone? :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭FatB

Lads ye know that she is a noobe so dont make it hard on her, she only wanted to know if anyone liked the music not what they thought!!! Not everyone is into ac/dc, korn or westlife(like robbo)!!! This thread sounds as if it'll be flammed soon!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Fa78a57ard

you tell em fatbastard

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭alb

No offence meant on my part, especially as I'm a newbie here myself. My opinion is I don't like the music.

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭FatB

nor do i but they were still being harsh on her, its not her fault that they (and me) dont really like the music!!!

its the fact that she is new and we shouldent treat newbies like that, oterwise we wouldent get to many new people considering that boards.ie is passed by word of mouth!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Panda

Shhh, FatBastard, dont look now, you've got a shadow and apparently hes l337. :p

I have 2 matchbox20 songs in my mp3 list, but i forget what they are. Theyre ok tho.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭atonal

Originally posted by alb
    rofl robbo.... anyway crap-rock is sooooo 2001, don't you know america has moved on to crap-punk, sum 41 anyone? :)

Indeed we have I imagine that it is worse than you think over here across the pond. The US has hit a new low in musical taste and we seem to be exporting it to the world at large who lap it up like hungry puppies.... Stick with the Irish bands they are better than anything we have to offer you. MANY fine fine Irish bands and musicians making a go of it in the states...do they get signed???? NO! Why probably because they make intelligent quality rock music which it seems has been deemed unmarketable... While not a MB20 fan myslelf they are better than alot of other crap we have waiting on the docks for the worlds consumption.....Kid Rock ..... Linkin Park anybody....mass consiumption of crap is our game.

Advertisement