Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E-Mail notification???

• 15-01-2002 9:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭

i used to only get one e-mail from boards when i was gone but now i'm getting one for everytime someone replies to a thread i'm sub'd to!!! its slightly annoying and it may be putting extra work on the boards.ie site!!!

sorry if this is trivial

willie c
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

extra work on boards.ie doesn't seem to be a problem anymore, but have a root around in your user cp. You should be able to find something about unsubscribing there. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭phaxx

Originally posted by seamus
    extra work on boards.ie doesn't seem to be a problem anymore, but have a root around in your user cp. You should be able to find something about unsubscribing there. :)

Unsubscribe link to individual threads is in the email you're sent, default setting for email notification is in the user CP.

I've noticed just the opposite actually, I wasn't getting notification, but it seems to work now.

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭FatB

Thanks lads!!! turned it off in user c.p.!!!

The thing is that i want to be told about some threads but if i do sign up then i get an e-mail for EVERY reply posted!!!
    It used to just send one until you logged in next!!!

Advertisement