Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

C'mon folks.. get off your arses and contribute!

Options
  • 16-01-2002 10:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 931 ✭✭✭

YOUR WORKING GROUP NEEDS YOU! :)

The working groups are proposed, the objectives are forming and various changes are planned or in progress.

What is needed now is people to CONTRIBUTE... so get off yer arses and email the chairpersons of each working group. It may only be a few hours a week, or even a month. It could even be just that you have contacts which would be useful to the groups.. but either way the only thing this organisation needs now is for it's members to help the committee make things happen.

The committee have done their bit, and reorganised into working groups in response to all the moaning and groaning about progress.. now it's our turn. If you want a decent broadband infrastructure in this country for either business or personal reasons.. DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

Bottom line - if you're not part of the solution, your're part of the problem.

c0y0te

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Fergus

Just an update.. so far we have eight members volunteering for the research group. I would appreciate coments on the proposed list of tasks in the sticky proposal thread btw.. otherwise we'll just press ahead with what we have.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 931 ✭✭✭c0y0te

What's the story on the other groups then?

Research - 8 so far
    Lobby - ?
    Membership - ?

c0y0te

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,718 ✭✭✭SkepticOne

About 5 so far on the Membership group. One or two more would be good.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Bang my name down for lobying

sending angry letters sounds like my kind of deal :D

Seriously though I'm willing to go fo the lobbying working roup

• Closed Accounts Posts: 931 ✭✭✭c0y0te

fcdunne...

if you are interested, please email the chairperson of the group directly. You can get the email from the sticky post on each proposed working group. Cheers

c0y0te

• Advertisement
Advertisement