Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exchange 5.5 & NT4

Options
  • 17-01-2002 12:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭

Wondering if anybody has any ideas about this weird problem.

Here at work we have outgoing mail limits of 1MB which we increase whenever we're asked. However, recently even after increasing a person's mail limit they are still unable to send the mail.

Example: Joe Bloggs trying to send a 3Mb mail. I increase his limit to 5Mb. Can't send it. Take off the limit, still can't send it. What the??

I can send it and so can another Domain admin and this has only been happening since this week. 3 case's and rising with nothing in common except that they all had an Excel/Word attachments with a picture(s) inserted into them.

I've tried Technet and the internet with no luck so, has anyone see this before.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

do their account have limits on them?
    are they with 3-5 mg of hitting the send limit?
    can they send normal mails?
    can their neighbour send the file?
    tell em to throw out everything intheir sent items folder and clean up their act, or you are going to ban them from recieving mail next :)

Advertisement