Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

i'm sick

Options
  • 17-01-2002 3:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 42

it sucks being sick although it does give me the chance to catch up on ****ty america talk shows

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

ah you've been watching Rikki Lake and Sally Jessy, not to mention Jenny Jones - what brilliant, realistic and moving entertainment ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭mixer007

Sally Jessie scares the bejesus out of me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 izzy

i agree these show dont bore me in the least i find them educational and entertaining..... i wish i could find the ****ing remote

because her voice cracks like glass whenever she gets "upset", or the gangly piece of flash attached to her head - oh wait thats her neck :)

I think it's a combo of both voice, neck and eyes. She's a scary bitch. I'm scared, can I have my blanky.

• Advertisement

oh my god - is that you Linus??? where's Charlie Brown

Oh wait, I see, you want to be on Rikki Lake or SJ, I can just imagine the show title

"I gave up crack....Now you give up your blanky"

or

"Its either me or the blanky.....because the bed aint big enough for all three of us"

hehehehehehe

I'd watch that. How about "I'm cheating on you... with my blanky"

Advertisement