Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HP Ink cartridges

• 17-01-2002 3:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭

Who do you guys purchase HP Inkjet Cartridges from online, ie who has the best pricing and not the ripoff ones here in Ireland.

Gandalf.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

I think my dad orders stuff for his printers from some place in the channel islands Gandalf. I'll find out later on and drop the details around to your place if you want? He's got it somewhere in some photography magazine of his

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Cool ta man.

Gandalf.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 200 ✭✭adeypius

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,902 ✭✭✭Vexorg

Gand

I dont know what this place is like they god some good reviews on a bulletin board i came accross recently - www.mx2.org, their epson compatible prices are pretty good, dont know how their Hp stuff is priced.

Ive used 7dayshop.com previously very cheap for compatibles, but frequently dont have stock and long delays getting the carts.

Let us know who u end up using and how it goes, always useful to know a couple of places to buy or not to buy from...

Kissy kissy

Vex.....

Yeah I've actually order from 7dayshop.com (thanks Lemming lad!). Very good prices, I ordered some batteries for my SLR camera as well (very cheap). Don't mind waiting as the stuff is only for home use. I want to annoy politicians more in my area.

I'll let you know how long they take.

Thanks all,

Gandalf.

• Advertisement

Originally posted by gandalf
    Yeah I've actually order from 7dayshop.com (thanks Lemming lad!). Very good prices, I ordered some batteries for my SLR camera as well (very cheap). Don't mind waiting as the stuff is only for home use. I want to annoy politicians more in my area.

I'll let you know how long they take.

Thanks all,

Gandalf.

Nae bother mate!! Oh .. btw .. I watched Final Fantasy last night .. the DVD player picked up region4 not a bother, and I was WELL impressed with that film! Which site did you buy that off (cause I wanna get it too! :D)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

HP carts are the biggest rip off around alright :(

There is a place in Bray that sell the cloned ones but I can think of the url ATM, (I'll check when I get home)

The last time I ran out, it would have cost me £78 to replace both colour & B&W so I just went and bought a HP 640c for £64 in Dixons and it has done me grand since:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

Actually just found it.....
    http://www.ibc.ie/acatalog

They seem to have withdrawn their e-commerce capabilites from the site but I remember ringing the guy up and he assurred me they would take orders over the phone:)

Also just remembered where I bought my last carts...Easons !!
    I think there was a sale on at the time but they I think I got a standard B&W for about £20 which was competitive:)

Originally posted by Lemming

Nae bother mate!! Oh .. btw .. I watched Final Fantasy last night .. the DVD player picked up region4 not a bother, and I was WELL impressed with that film! Which site did you buy that off (cause I wanna get it too! :D)

The 2 best aussie sites are www.dvdcrave.com (check thedvdforums.com as theres an extra 5% discount if your a member, code is in the bargains forum)

and www.ezydvd.com.au

Also remember thats where I got all those Monkey Magic DVD's :)

Gandalf.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,301 ✭✭✭irishguy

i found this great uk site that sold replacement ink 4 prinkers for my epson 660 it was like £4 for black ink.but the only problem is that i lost the address i know it is .co.uk if someone would like to have a look on google?

• Advertisement

Right took delivery of that Ink Cartridge today. Cost me €32 delivered around the same price as buying it trade thru the company I work for. 7dayshop were slow, just over 10 days but at that price I'm happy. Best Irish retail price I found was €44+VAT. Nice rip-off country we live in eh.

Gandalf.

Originally posted by gandalf
    Best Irish retail price I found was €44+VAT.
    /B]

You serious?!!! f*ck's sake!!!

My dad seems to be able to ferret out these places for buying stuff cheap! Very handy to have around (oh .. that and the fact he's my dad too :D)

Advertisement