Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contract Project Manager Required !

Options
  • 17-01-2002 7:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Contract I.T. Project Manager required for 3 Month contract initially (possibility of extension to 6 months) based in the West of Ireland. Must have a miminum of 3 years Project Management experience and utilised one of the mainstream methodologies to manage the deliverables and resources. Experience of working in the Financial Sector an advantage but not mandatory. Must have good references and a track record of delivery.

Immediate interview.
    Competitive/Market Rate.
    Send your cv together with details of rate expectation and availability to irishcontracts@yahoo.co.uk

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,369 ✭✭✭✭Victor

What industry is the project in?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 irishcontracts

The position is in the Financial Sector, but sector experience is not mandatory for the role, just an added bonus !

Are u interested ?.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,369 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Eh, sorry I didn't realise this post was in 2 forums (Work & Programming). You have many industries that use PM, including Construction, General Engineering, Manufacturing and Software. As a qunatity surveyor, my speciality would be in construction / heavy engineering related items in particular those with a financial angle (not that I can't put my hand to a couple of different things).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 irishcontracts

OooPpppssSSS..... Sorry about that Victor.... Should have said it was the I.T. Sector... Apologies.....

Advertisement